Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as all of you know the 2007 zx6r is out and i am sad to say it doesnt excit me. i preffer the 2006 or even the 2004 models. they looked more meaner and tougher. the new model looks like kawasaki took a zx10r front and added it to the body work. the headlight is what made it diffrent from the zx10r and zx14r.the rear is also a disappointment . although i like the exhaust coming out the under the passanger seat. why in the world would you put the rear light on the rear fender when you know most pepole want to take out the rear fender. also the tach is to much . the 2006 and 2004 model looked more cleaner and easier to read with the digital tack all in one round peace.the only eason i didnt buy a gsxr750 was because the tach was to much to read especially when i am on the highway.what do you guys think. is it a hit or a miss. :(

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I think......

I'm tired of hearing people gripe about it. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but couldn't you have posted this in one of the other 2007 model complaint threads? There are no new complaints in this thread than any of the others. I don't think the 2007 is terrible. I think some of the things are very interesting improvements. Some of it I would have done differently.. With that said, I'm not trading/selling my 2005 to get on a 2007, but I like them overall. If you want a Gixxer, go get one. The gauges should not impair you from buying a motorcycle.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i like most aspects of the bike dont get me wrong but i think they could have done a better job at it. after all you buy the bike for the look. i dont like gsxr i was just giving an example. the all in one gauge is easier to read while riding than the new one. i love kawi dont get me wrong but i thought it the 2007 model upgrade was going to be like the 2002 to 2003/2004 upgrade.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
"2007 zx6r is a big disappointment" .. I like it better everyday! :D

and as far a the light goes; they'll come up with a nice replacement eventually
maybe something YOU might even like too ;)

why all the bitching? who cares!?

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
Originally posted by ZeRo_C0oL
I think......

I'm tired of hearing people gripe about it. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but couldn't you have posted this in one of the other 2007 model complaint threads?
Agreed, I'm locking this one, please use an existing thread instead of starting another. Look in zx6 open discussion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.