1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Originally posted by TbascoKat
Anyone have one of these yet? I'm looking for one in Black. Where did you get it from?
If you want to see it in person you need to hook up with me for a ride this weekend.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I got your pm before but I am new to the site so couldn't pm you back yet. It is supposed to be nice out this weekend...

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Yeah, I got your pm before but I am new to the site so couldn't pm you back yet. It is supposed to be nice out this weekend...
Yes it is. I'm riding Saturday and Sunday. If you would like to ride let me know tonight and we can talk about it. Jay

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry, I didn't get out this weekend except for a few minutes yesterday. Hopefully there will be another nice weekend before the end of the year and we can get out! Did you get any riding in?

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Sorry, I didn't get out this weekend except for a few minutes yesterday. Hopefully there will be another nice weekend before the end of the year and we can get out! Did you get any riding in?
Yes about 500 or 600 miles in this weekend. Saturday and Sunday were both very nice days. Can you ride this coming Saturday the 21th ?? Let me know. Jay

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.