Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 Kawasaki ZX-6R Green Fairing Set.... Front Cowling, left & Right upper and Lower plus turn singals, and tail section... I bought these to change my bike but didn't do it.... They do have some scratches on them.. To buy these new it would cost over $ 1300

Buyer pays shipping!!

Asking $ 650.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
About those fairings

Hey I'm trully interested in buying but I need to know the condition of those fairings. Looks like one side of the middle fairings have some holes or something. Are those OEM or are those after market parts that you bought. Plz I need to know I'm for sure a buyer, I have a green ZX6r 2007-2008 and my bike got dropped in front of my friends house and severe damage on the fairing but nothing happened to the unit. Here are some pics of my bike when it was all ok.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey I'm interested in the front upper fairing and tail fairing. Do u still have 'em and how much will u ask for it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will be back in town tomorrow night so Monday I will take some better pictures of them and post them so everyone can see the shape they are in...

Yes I still have all of them!!! I'll sell them all together or one at a time!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
i need left middle fairing (the fairing piece that has turn signal) and i also need the front cowl fairing.... How much for these two pieces? thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i will sell them each but it will cost more since i have to box and ship each one

pm me if anyone is interested i will try look once a day at my messages till they sell thanks

·
Registered
97 Posts
okay how much do you want for the front cowl!? And is there any damages to it!? Sorry I cant tell from the photos!? Very interested!! Please PM!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts