1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Price: $6200 Or best offer...
Mileage: 13,900
Included:
2008 Red Limited Edition ZX14 frame with title mounted to a 2008 silver/black ZX14 (street legal black frame and title included but the right side rear-set mounts need a little work*) Two Brothers full titanium exhaust system with 4 into 1-single right side exhaust silencer (few dents and scrapes), PCIII, K&N Air Filter, DOT5 Brake fluid with Galfer SS silver front brake lines installed with EBC high performance race pads, Galfer/Goodridge SS rear brake line and rear brake reservoir tube and catch relocation mod included, but not installed, Rear brake race pads by EBC included, but not installed, Dark Smoke Zero Gravity Double Bubble, Custom personalized folding clutch and brake levers with remote front brake fade adjuster, also including an additional lever that is brand new and folding type but that has not been laser etched, bodywork (fair to good condition): the sides and lower body work is with me and can be mounted but scratched or scuffed in areas that I planned to fix but never got around to it, the front upper is new, including factory OEM ZX14 saddle as well as Sargent World Sport Modular Seat System and OEM silver rear cowl, LSL Spiegler Crash Pads, Stomp Grips, ConvertiBARS Rhino 50mm Adjustable Clip-ons w/ V-ROC Technology, ZX14 Front Fender included (good condition), ZX10 Front Fender installed, Chrome Vortex fully adjustable rear-sets (good condition), Reverse shift pattern "GP-shift" (can easily be put back to standard shift), Full synthetic Oil changes and Engine Ice for coolant, fitted with Michelin Power Pure 2CT and Pilot Power 2CT tires (120x70 front and 190x55 rear) with many miles left on them, suspension is raised all the way up in the front and rear then rebound, compression and damping setup stiff to carry more weight 200lbs+, Rear lower links/dog bones provide 3 adjustments to ride height, HyperPro Kawasaki ZX-14R Steering Damper -I'll update this list if I find something else and as I get more organized.

Misc Details:
Feel free to ask questions related to the sale of the bike and I'll update this post with answers to any questions people have in the thread or that I get in PM regarding the sale of this bike and my spare ZX14 frame. Both the original and spare frame are street legal and have no liens. I have both titles in my possession ready for transfer to anyone looking to purchase them. I would like to sell everything as a package otherwise I have considered parting everything out so don't be afraid to make offers for something you want. The total package is a complete ZX14 with a spare frame.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will be willing to part out the bike if nobody is interested in the full package so feel free to message me about specific items.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts