Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to sell my candy plasma blue 2008 ninja 250r. It has about 750 miles on it and is in pristine condition. I am located near Hartford, CT. Please PM with offers, no low ballers!

·
Registered
10 Posts
People make mistakes. So they posted in the wrong section. Remind them that post of this nature should be made in the correct section and then the mods can move it to the correct area. I don't think it requires the need to ban someone or give them a hard time. Just give them an answer with a little intelligence behind it and leave it at that.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
People make mistakes. So they posted in the wrong section. Remind them that post of this nature should be made in the correct section and then the mods can move it to the correct area. I don't think it requires the need to ban someone or give them a hard time. Just give them an answer with a little intelligence behind it and leave it at that.
Good luck on KF. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Good luck? With what? I haven't insulted anyone. If this forum is full of people that want to insult new riders and bash them then I don't want to be a part of it anyway. Let's think about this. The 250r is a beginners bike. So I would think that people might ask the same question twice, maybe even a hundred times. Why give them a hard time and give them a sour taste for the sport that they love and are trying to get into?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Good luck? With what? I haven't insulted anyone. If this forum is full of people that want to insult new riders and bash them then I don't want to be a part of it anyway. Let's think about this. The 250r is a beginners bike. So I would think that people might ask the same question twice, maybe even a hundred times. Why give them a hard time and give them a sour taste for the sport that they love and are trying to get into?
+1. Well said.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Too bad you hadnt posted this about 2 weeks earlier that was the exact bike and color that I had been waiting for since Feb. I finally gave up and bought a completely different bike. Too bad too bc you are only about 30 mins from me too.. :( Good Luck!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey I'm in Groton, and am interested in your bike. I am 6'3 though. Is the bike lowered? Did you sell it already? It's been a few months since a post in this thread. I'm looking to downgrade from an R6, just got my license and already had a bike. Looking for a Ninja 250 in good condition. Send me a PM if you want to talk.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.