Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone has swapped out the passenger seat for a solo cowl and want to get rid of the stock back seat, let me know. I'm looking for one for experimentation. Does matter if the leather is torn or not...Thanks.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Anyone has swapped out the passenger seat for a solo cowl and want to get rid of the stock back seat, let me know. I'm looking for one for experimentation. Does matter if the leather is torn or not...Thanks.
Geez . . . I have mine off and I must admit I didn't realize it has an actual leather covering. I could swear mine is vinyl. I put a Corbin on the front and that is leather.
Best of luck,
Steve

·
Registered
92 Posts
you know those rubber things attached to the post on the underside of the rear seat? well one of mine fell off leaving the rear seat feeling somewhat loose. so if you guys have one of those, I'll cover the cost of shipping :)

·
Registered
705 Posts
you know those rubber things attached to the post on the underside of the rear seat? well one of mine fell off leaving the rear seat feeling somewhat loose. so if you guys have one of those, I'll cover the cost of shipping :)
You do know that you can get those parts from the dealer or online retailers, don't you? :eek:

Edit to add: Nomenclature: Damper PN: 92075A. Bike Bandit lists them for $2.83 each.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts