Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 ZX10r 21k miles (Had -1F, +2R sprockets for 12k miles so they are off by a lot)

CZ forged alumium wheels and rotors, Full Akrapovic Exhaust, Wood craft engine and clutch cover, Super sprox -1, +2, Speedohealer, DID green chain, Spielgler brake lines, Kyle Racing Ohlins Damper, Zero Gravity DB windscreen, Comp Werk Intergrated tail light, Carbon Fiber Front & rear fender, PC3, Corbin seat, Vortex rear sets/GP Shift, Shogun sliders, OES fork sliders & barends, CRG shorty levers, Vortex Mirror block off plates, SE removed, BMC race filter, and more mods that I am probably missing.

If I can't get want I am looking for I will start parting the bike out. This thing is a monster. I have mirrors and cowl to go with it. This bike has only been on the track once just to see what it could do. Tires have plenty of life left. Need to sale before my deployment.

Attachments

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump, A lot of people can vouch for how well built and fast this bike really is.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really this to sell because I want to buy a friends 2012 ZX10r. Send me and offer!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts