Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys I'm new, I've looked all over and seen a bunch of different claims and kawasaki doesn't list it. Any idea?

btw I've got a blue 08 zzr!

first bike and it's great!

·
Registered
604 Posts
If thay offered blue last year I would have bought it. But thay didn't, so I got red! As far as horsepower I think it has " enough " horsepower.

·
Premium Member
521 Posts
ran with can, euro ecu, and shims ... so can't break down what percentage the can, ecu, or shims made out of the 5 hp gain ... but my buttdyno sez it does ... + )

K&N/Dynajet is a good kit. Many here like Ivan or Factory Pro. any of the three work well and have good instructions ...

·
Registered
58 Posts
111 SHP per Kawasaki MSO

Hi Guys I'm new, I've looked all over and seen a bunch of different claims and kawasaki doesn't list it. Any idea?

btw I've got a blue 08 zzr!

first bike and it's great!
The 111 HP is shaft HP which should translate to aboutr 92 to 96 rear wheel. Kawasaki (as all manufacuters do)supplies with each vechile a Manufacture's Statement of Origin (MSO) which list the HP. For 08 ZZR's, Kawasaki is stating 111 HP for 49 state US models. This document is surrendered to your local department of Motorvechiles when the bike is registered. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts