Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
looks great but dont like the grill on the front.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
looks prettymuch the same to me, but ben6r is right...i could live without the grille. it shouldn't be too hard, though, to take it out and paint it black.

[Edit]: I know it is not the same, but it doesn't look that different to me. It looks longer and lower to me, but it could just be the picture. The differences are very subtle to me...same way I think the 07-08 zx-6r looks prettymuch like the 05-06, with subtle differences (except for the ugly front end). I just wanted to clear my original statement up for all you flamers (those of you who like to flame people for no good reason)

·
Neutered
9,656 Posts
Holy catfish face! Blech!:p

·
Registered
503 Posts
I almost bought the 07 675. I sat on it and it is a very tall bike. I am flat footed on the ZX6R, but I was on tip-toes on the 675. Triumph is doing great things with that bike, I just wish it was a little shorter. By the way I am 5'8"

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
I think it's ugly...

·
The Indifference Engine
6,150 Posts
Suspension looks compressed as he brakes into the turn. I don't think they've adjusted anything that way.

The front looks a little different. I'll try to post up pics once the '09's get into the shop :D.

·
Neutered
9,656 Posts
catfish? no other bike resembles one even close compared to
the desmo, that's catfish ugly
You are badly mistaken. Have you seen one in person?

·
Neutered
9,656 Posts
i sure have, i don't like it's look at all, looks like a bloated fish from the front
sure below the skin all is dandy but just as far as looks, 1098 puts it to shame
Oh man, I'm WAY on the opposite side of that. The 1098 looks like a carbon copy of any Japaneese bike from the last 4 or 5 years. There's nothing creative, original or breathtaking about it in any way.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm really thinking about getting this for Christmas. The local dealer had a red 07 in stock, I sat on it and I know its my next bike.

My only problem with this bike is the height, a little tall compared to my current bike. But I can get used to it.

Anyone know if the 09 will be just as tall?

Also here are some more pics and info on it. I wonder how much the price will increase?

http://www.sportbikez.net/forum/f4/2009-daytona-675-pics-20911/

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
:plusone:
Oh man, I'm WAY on the opposite side of that. The 1098 looks like a carbon copy of any Japaneese bike from the last 4 or 5 years. There's nothing creative, original or breathtaking about it in any way.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.