Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Some pics of how I did it. This is where you can help. My bike has a front end change and most people just need a way to mount it to the stock setup. The standard er6n could do it on the standard handlebar clamp maybe?

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Some pics of how I did it. This is where you can help. My bike has a front end change and most people just need a way to mount it to the stock setup. The standard er6n could do it on the standard handlebar clamp maybe?
Alright Kool, once i 3D print my.headlight mount and maybe a windscreen then I'll start on the new gauge

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I ordered several male connectors that hopefully are the same as the stock gauge so i can leave the stock wiring harness alone. We will see if it's good in about a month.

·
Registered
2011 Kawasaki ER-6F
329 Posts
Anyone know the size of the stock snorkels? Gonna make a velocity stack
It's easy enough to pull it out from the front without removing anything. just go in, and pull in twisting motions. I'd be interested because removing the snorkels whilst sounded awesome, made the bike run pretty badly.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Attention!!!!

The gauge cluster is a male connector

The male connector is a MX34-16P-S

If you don't want to cut your OEM wiring harness for the new gauge order a MX34-16P-S connector

21 - 30 of 30 Posts