Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts

I think this black one looks really good - I need to see more though...the others are....ok

·
Premium Member
41,542 Posts
If it was a single sided exhaust, I'd like it more. I like that pipe but not on both sides...

·
Registered
768 Posts
They really aught to let go of the 3 spoke wheels by now, and those cans...:puke:

Otherwise it looks a heck of a lot better than the cross eyed bug motif Kawi is apparently so keen on.:violent:

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
Big Piston Frontforks (BPF) with an endurance-race-proven design deliver superb feedback and responsive, stable operation, and are lightweight.
S'got the same fork concept as the 09 ZX6R. Interesting

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
No good. But I don't like the styling of any of the new Big 4 sportbikes.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
They really aught to let go of the 3 spoke wheels by now, and those cans...:puke:
3 spoke wheels need to go big time, honda and suzuki need to redesign their wheels.

they remind me too much of early to mid 90's Acura Integras rolling around the hoods with Antera 3 spoke wheels :D

·
Registered
170 Posts
While many of the new designs I've seen for 09 seem to look more current and futuristic, this one just kinda looks like a step backwards.

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
nice but i'd still take an 05/06 over that model, the headlight is over impressive & the ugly ass dual exhaust which will leave a gap once replaced still has to go, the tail light is nice & the ram air ports got ALOT bigger

1 - 20 of 39 Posts