Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black & green Monster Energy MotoGP Special Edition. 9600 miles, HID headlamps, integrated turn signals, aftermarket brake lines, frame sliders, Racefit titanium exhaust with carbon fiber canister. Very clean and low mileage for the year. Clean title in hand. Turn-key and ready to go.

Located in Athens, GA. $7200

Email me at superhawk99(at)hotmail.com if you are interested. I am not on the board very often.

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I know the small white piece close to the frame was painted black. It was the only white piece on the bike and just looked out of place. Not sure about the other white on the fairing near the front wheel though. That is black and was like that. Maybe the previous owner painted it black and put the decal kit on it or something. I don't know for sure. On top of the tank it says "Special Edition" and that is under clearcoat, so to your point, it might have started out as a 25th Anniversary edition and someone before me put a decal kit on it.

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
The white on the sides fairings are vinyl and could have been just peeled off.
The tank "special edition" is like you say under the clear coat, so it must have just had a sticker kit put on...

... the '09 zx10rse bike IS one "bada$$ mofo", I have over 60k miles on mine and it still is a beauty

again GLWS

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can you please tell how much mileage it gives. I am thinking of purchasing it. But before I reach any decision I want to know more details about the bike, if you can post it as early as possible. I live in FL and if I decide to buy this bike then I will have to go for hiring avehicle shipping company to bring that vehicle to my location.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can you please tell how much mileage it gives. I am thinking of purchasing it. But before I reach any decision I want to know more details about the bike, if you can post it as early as possible. I live in FL and if I decide to buy this bike then I will have to go for hiring avehicle shipping company to bring that vehicle to my location.
"How much mileage it gives"? I don't understand your question.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts