Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 786 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I work at a motorcycle shop, and went to our warehouse to pickup a ZX-14, and while I'm waiting, I look over to see a half covered ZX-6R. Badges and same rear half. It's Dark Silver, or Grayish Silver.

I know they didn't make a Dark Silver or Grayish Silver ZX-6R. I think it's a 2009.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
^^ lol

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
So, I work at a motorcycle shop, and went to our warehouse to pickup a ZX-14, and while I'm waiting, I look over to see a half covered ZX-6R. Badges and same rear half. It's Dark Silver, or Grayish Silver.

I know they didn't make a Dark Silver or Grayish Silver ZX-6R. I think it's a 2009.
Yes they did actually.
They made a silver ZX6R in 07, but it wasn't Dark or Grayish. Maybe it just looked dark b/c it was in a dark warehouse. I'm pretty sure that the 09 will be a redesign, so it shouldn't look like the 07-08...

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
Ya, I've been waiting for some pics/info to slip out on the 09. I'm hoping for a fairly radical redesign this year as it may end up being my next bike.
it'll prolly be late september the fake pics will emerge, then prolly november the real ones will

·
Registered
120 Posts
If they do a redesign the delorships won't even get any untill january 1. The shouldn't start shipping untill mid december with the pretenses that any dealorship that gets them can't put them on the floor untill new years day. I too work a shop and this is what our kawi rep told me about it. I actually asked about 2 weeks ago and he wasn't even allowed to tell me if they did a redesign... meaning they probably did.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
yeah sorry its not a 09 they didnt even come out yet.

Try again.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
instead of picking up the 14 you should have picked up your bags and leave this country and forum for good.

just kidding...did you get a glimpse of the wheels? if it's red then it's the 07. but then again i don't now how much you know your kawi.

·
Veteran Lowsider
20,840 Posts
"Not out yet"? Isn't the Nissan GT-R "Not out yet"? Ive seen a dealer driving around in one. It was pretty sweet!

·
Registered
45 Posts
gtr 's are out. Only for those that put deposit since last year. Maybe a few dealers will have one in their showroom. They wont really keep them instock since your common rich folk wont buy a $80k nissan. Its usually ordered, and it takes some 10 months to get. I did some research since I was considering it. But I'll just wait till the economy gets better, and my bank account gets bigger. lol. SOme are paying close to 6 figures. Ridiculous. Although its pretty sweet.

·
Registered
58 Posts

1 - 20 of 786 Posts