Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the show today, decent stuff there, The 09 gixx1k is pretty sweet (once you remove the exhaust) the 09 zx6r was fuggin nice, seating is comfortable, feels like they lowered the clips a lil from previous generations but seating is comfortable & the tank will be very comfortable once you raise the pegs, the bayliss edition 1098 FUCK i want it bad but not for $43k :eek: Met Ricky Gadson & Jason Britton (pretty cools guys i must say) & i will say that the TV adds some weight to Britton cause he is alot smaller in person than he appears on tv lol. Progressive insurance girls were by far the hottest of the day (unfortunately no pics) heres the pics i got, enjoy ;)

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Premium Member
41,542 Posts
That Bayliss 1098R is baller. fuck a D16rr, I'll take that!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Nice sounds like fun. What is that bike (the third to last pic) with the crappy looking fiberglass nose with carbon around it? Is that the hypermotard? Or is that the tail of the desmodici?

·
Premium Member
41,542 Posts
Nice sounds like fun. What is that bike (the third to last pic) with the crappy looking fiberglass nose with carbon around it? Is that the hypermotard? Or is that the tail of the desmodici?
Tail of the D16

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its the tail & exhaust of the catfish ;)

·
Registered
80 Posts
got your back j fuggin....here's some more pics guys!!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
sorry bout the blurr but the camera couldn't take all the bling

·
Premium Member
41,542 Posts
All of those modded custom bikes make me want to barf. Or maybe cry. :(

·
Banned
1,899 Posts
Chrome don't go well with sportbikes...in my opinion. It makes them look cheaaaaaaaap like those model toys you can find among hobby stores. All MotoGP replicas are FTW anyways. What, no 2009 Repsol CBR1000RR? :(

1 - 20 of 21 Posts