Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2009 Ninja 250r Ohio *PRICE DROP* $2500 FIRM

I have decided to sell my ninja 250. The bike runs and rides great. It has a little under 1200 miles on it rite now(will continue to ride until sold). It is almost stock. Only modifications are a dynojet stage 2 jet kit and a K&N pod filter. The bike only had 10 miles on it when I got it. I bought the bike over the winter with minor damage(mirror, front fender, LF turn signal, LR tail fairing) and a salvage title. I repaired all the broken parts with OEM parts and had the bike inspected. It now has a rebuilt title and is good to go. There are some scratches on the left lower fairing still. I tried to show them in pics the best I could but they were hard to take pictures of. Here are some pics of the bike. Feel free to pm me or text/call 4192176184 with any questions/offers. Thanks for looking:)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't have a truck unfortunately. Ive had a couple calls about the bike but nobody has thrown down any cash yet. Don't be shy with offers guys.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Just a random note, take it for what you will, most of the 08's around me are going for $2,600 to $2,800 if you want to sell quick with a clean title. You seem to be charging the same for a salvage so take that for what it is worth.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts