Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks. I have a 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 650R that was involved in a front end crash. My partner picked up the bike from the previous owner and we are now parting out the entire bike. The front end and front left took the brunt of the impact, so the front wheel, forks, etc. are shot. From that point reward though, the majority of parts are in very good shape (with a few exceptions). The gas tank has already been sold, but we have pretty much everything else. I hope to include a few photos here if I'm able to; if not I can email them to you if you send me a PM. I may also be listing these parts elsewhere as well, and will do my best to update this thread when I sell specific parts. Everything will be available for local pickup or will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Finally, because of past issues with Facebook Marketplace, Craig's List and PayPal "scammers", I have to include the disclaimer that all sales are final and there will be no refunds given. I suspect that in a forum such as this though, I won't encounter any of the problems that tend to crop up on other sites. If you're looking for a specific part, it's always helpful if you could identify it here at the link below and then give me the part number and a brief description. Thanks! https://www.bikebandit.com/oem-parts/2009-kawasaki-ninja-650r-ex650c/o/m148818
Table Pliers Hand tool Wire stripper Wood
Automotive design Wood Shelving Font Bumper
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i just registered my account so I cannot PM you, but I am interested in the Speedometer/Digital dash
I sent you a PM. If you're unable to retrieve and read it (not sure what the policies are in terms of when you can and cannot send/receive PMs), you'll have to post an email address here so I can contact you with information & price on the meter assembly. Thanks!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi folks. I have a 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 650R that was involved in a front end crash. My partner picked up the bike from the previous owner and we are now parting out the entire bike. The front end and front left took the brunt of the impact, so the front wheel, forks, etc. are shot. From that point reward though, the majority of parts are in very good shape (with a few exceptions). The gas tank has already been sold, but we have pretty much everything else. I hope to include a few photos here if I'm able to; if not I can email them to you if you send me a PM. I may also be listing these parts elsewhere as well, and will do my best to update this thread when I sell specific parts. Everything will be available for local pickup or will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Finally, because of past issues with Facebook Marketplace, Craig's List and PayPal "scammers", I have to include the disclaimer that all sales are final and there will be no refunds given. I suspect that in a forum such as this though, I won't encounter any of the problems that tend to crop up on other sites. If you're looking for a specific part, it's always helpful if you could identify it here at the link below and then give me the part number and a brief description. Thanks! https://www.bikebandit.com/oem-parts/2009-kawasaki-ninja-650r-ex650c/o/m148818
View attachment 139816 View attachment 139817 View attachment 139818 View attachment 139819
Where are you at ? what state?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
45 Posts
Please use the link below to identify the exact parts you're interested in and give me the corresponding part number & description. There are several parts that are considered "fairing" components here. Also, if you include your zip code, I can give you an accurate shipping cost as well. Thanks.
[/URL]
Please use the link below to identify the exact parts you're interested in and give me the corresponding part number & description. There are several parts that are considered "fairing" components here. Also, if you include your zip code, I can give you an accurate shipping cost as well. Thanks.
MY ZIPCODE 15668
Green Hood Pliers Motor vehicle Crankset

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
125$ dollars to ship! That’s crazy! It cost less to ship from another country Honestly 125 dollars to ship 8 lbs. LOL
Just for reference, here is the actual entire PM sent to Ninjarider75:

"I would sell the two upper fairing pieces you need for $85.00 each (for only the fairing pieces) or $105.00 each if you want the turn signals to be included as they are currently mounted in the fairing pieces. The shipping is not cheap, because of the size of the box required for me to package the pieces safely enough for them to make the trip. For a 38"x24"x14" box weighing 8 lbs to ship via USPS Retail Ground, shipping would be $125.00. I can't ship a package that large via Priority Mail, but I could ship everything via Priority Mail in two smaller packages. Shipping total would come out almost the same (about $63.00 for each package), but you'd get them about 3 days earlier."

Considering that the cost of ONE of the fairing pieces he is interested in is listed at $318.95 on bikebandit.com (WITHOUT the turn signal still attached), perhaps he's trying to calculate whether or not $637.90 shipped "free" is a better deal than the $295.00 total shipped price I quoted him. Not to mention the fact that Bike Bandit and a host of other retailers all show these parts as "On Backorder-None Available." To each his own. The tire kickers out there will continue to expect shippers like UPS, Fed-Ex and USPS to ship anything and everything for the cost of a postage stamp. Meanwhile, I know what I've got and it'll all eventually sell to someone who actually has the ability to pay for it.:giggle:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts