Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi folks. I have a 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 650R that was involved in a front end crash. My partner picked up the bike from the previous owner and we are now parting out the entire bike. The front end and front left took the brunt of the impact, so the front wheel, forks, etc. are shot. From that point reward though, the majority of parts are in very good shape (with a few exceptions). The gas tank has already been sold, but we have pretty much everything else. I hope to include a few photos here if I'm able to; if not I can email them to you if you send me a PM. I may also be listing these parts elsewhere as well, and will do my best to update this thread when I sell specific parts. Everything will be available for local pickup or will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Finally, because of past issues with Facebook Marketplace, Craig's List and PayPal "scammers", I have to include the disclaimer that all sales are final and there will be no refunds given. I suspect that in a forum such as this though, I won't encounter any of the problems that tend to crop up on other sites. If you're looking for a specific part, it's always helpful if you could identify it here at the link below and then give me the part number and a brief description. Thanks! https://www.bikebandit.com/oem-parts/2009-kawasaki-ninja-650r-ex650c/o/m148818
View attachment 139816 View attachment 139817 View attachment 139818 View attachment 139819
Where are you at ? what state?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Please use the link below to identify the exact parts you're interested in and give me the corresponding part number & description. There are several parts that are considered "fairing" components here. Also, if you include your zip code, I can give you an accurate shipping cost as well. Thanks.
[/URL]
Please use the link below to identify the exact parts you're interested in and give me the corresponding part number & description. There are several parts that are considered "fairing" components here. Also, if you include your zip code, I can give you an accurate shipping cost as well. Thanks.
MY ZIPCODE 15668
Green Hood Pliers Motor vehicle Crankset

1 - 4 of 4 Posts