Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI, I have a 2009 ZX6R with roughly 9K on the ODO. I havent had the bike for long and it was in poor condition when I bought it. Ive fixed it up with the following items: Graves Slip On, Cat removed, PC5, K&N, Servo Buddy, new plastic, tires and rebuilt shock......So now it s ready to ride but this POS has no power......feels like it is only running on 3 maybe even 2 cylinders....So We checked the temp of the exhaust and found out the far right cylinder was much cooler than the other 3 so based on a thread I saw on another forum I replaced the spark plugs and put a new coil on that cylinder.......Nothing changed!! The bike is a dog and sounds like it has a rag in the engine, very slow revving and slow. Now when I purchased the bike I did ride it but didn't get a good feel for it ssince it had flat tires and no muffler but it was fucked up when I purchsed it I'm sure......with that being said I wanna fix it cuzz it handles amazing and fits me really well!! Ive tried several different maps for the PC5 and am currently using the Akropovic full, with aftermarket filter....This seems to be the best for the moment and have dyno time scheduled but there is clearly something wrong and wondered if anybody on here has experienced issues like this?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts