Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just sold my ninja 250 and ready for a zx6. I like new and fast so a late model zx6 just makes sence to me. My only concern is that everyone is telling me to get the 08 or even an 06 636zx6. What would you do in my shoes?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Another thing that concerns me about the 08 model are rumors of faulty gas leaks? Any problems like that?

·
Registered
19 Posts
dude the 09's and above are the shit and beat out the competition for their class level. The HP, forks, torque, powerband, and just styling are far superior than the 08. (The styling a matter of opinion of course). But i say get an 09 and i garauntee you will love it. GARAUNTEE!! lol Or better yet why not ride both and see for yourself.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The consensus seems to be the 09 model. Figured. I'm actually going to a dealer auction to pick one up. I'm hoping for an 09 but I'll settle for whatever they have. If I'm buying it at wholesale I can complain! I'll just be glad to be part of the kawi nation!

·
That Fighter Guy
15,175 Posts
I too vote for the 09+, and the reasons have already been stated. BUT on the other hand an 07/08 is still a great bike and a huge step up from the 250. If I were you I'd get whichever one you like the best. The differences in hp and tq between the models shouldn't be your deciding factor. Whichever one makes your pockets tight is the one you need to get. :thumbup:

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have a 2008 and of course I love it. I'm not a pro rider by any means so any differences between the 08 and 09 don't concern me. I just love the under tail exhaust too :) :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts