Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

41 - 60 of 455 Posts

·
What is this place?
18,517 Posts
Don't be dumb, a new ZX7R would eat into the sales of the new ZX8R.
No dummy, the ZX8R is a special edition only released in Italy to compete with the 848.

Similar to the 9R from Australia.

The new 7R is being released here to compete with Squidzuki 750 and Daytona 675.

·
What is this place?
18,517 Posts
I wonder if we can make a legit looking article and seed it on another forum, see how long it will take to spread? Maybe seed it to morons on a gixxer forum? A 1600cc busa?

·
Official n00b
17,453 Posts
I wonder if we can make a legit looking article and seed it on another forum, see how long it will take to spread? Maybe seed it to morons on a gixxer forum? A 1600cc busa?
Make it a ZX20R.... the bigger the lie the more people will bite and believe it. :evil:

·
Registered
579 Posts
yeeeeeeessss! Comes already stretched and slammed. Doesn't rev below 8k. Optional bling package. Busa brand flip flops to go with that busa helmet and busa jacket you never wear...

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Official n00b
17,453 Posts
yeeeeeeessss! Comes already stretched and slammed. Doesn't rev below 8k. Optional bling package. Busa brand flip flops to go with that busa helmet and busa jacket you never wear...

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Motorcycle.com Free App
Don't forget it will have damn near 300hp and go 300mph. Those suckers will bite for those kind of numbers ;)
It should also have an autopilot takeover when it comes to cornering.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Don't forget it will have damn near 300hp and go 300mph. Those suckers will bite for those kind of numbers ;)
It should also have an autopilot takeover when it comes to cornering.
Give it 350 hp. Or a turbo.

Sent from outerspace with the motorcycle.com app for space shuttle.

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
give it an extra wheel and make it a tripod so it can never fall over

·
Registered
912 Posts
Then tell them the third wheel reduces drag and makes it faster.

Sent from outerspace with the motorcycle.com app for space shuttle.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Holy shit that is gonna be such a road course monster

·
Registered
293 Posts
Personally, I would jump at a Ninja 300r with more torque, better acceleration and a couple mph faster top speed than the 250. It makes sense for the US market.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Personally, I would jump at a Ninja 300r with more torque, better acceleration and a couple mph faster top speed than the 250. It makes sense for the US market.
Why not just get a 650, which has even more torque, even better acceleration and an even higher top speed than the 250

Why would ANYONE get the 250, if the 300 was out for the same price

They would cannibalize the 250.

I think they should ditch the 400 in the 650 body, and put it in the 250 body. Let me back track. The whole line up would need to be revamped.

250- stay as is
400- 250 w/400cc engine, adjustable suspension, 50-60 crank HP. Semi-replaces current 650R.
650R- gets R back, gets old ZX6R suspension, 20-30 more HP at top of rev range
650- keeps current motor, gets old ZX6R suspension, designed for 2 up touring + commuting
N1K/Z1K- stay pretty much as is

·
Registered
293 Posts
I already have a Triumph Street Triple, so I got that accleration, top speed thing down. I owned a 250r and the 650r earlier this year. The 650r was more like a boat compared to the Triple, but I like the smaller Ninja. It would make a good second bike if they could improve the acceleration just a little. I would bring back the double pipes too, and improve the sound.

41 - 60 of 455 Posts