Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else not like the new color schemes on the 2013 models? How about yellow? Silver? Other colors great new styling, but considering a 2012 650 in red rather than new model in the offered colors

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
293 Posts
I would love to see yellow, silver, and fire engine RED...just plain colors, not with sparkling stuff in the paint either. Seems like everyone wants to add sparkles to the paint these days. I never bought a Kawa green bike, but that color was to be expected and it's OK. Maybe I'll go with that. My gear doesn't match though.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I like the black color scheme it is awesome. When I get my 650 I am going to trick it out and change the the color from black and yellow to black and blue

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

·
Registered
164 Posts
i'm a big fan of white vehicles. all my vehicles are white, so i like that white is a stock color, but i would have liked to see the white/red scheme.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great idea! Maybe I won't notice the white if cover it with stickers. Wish i had some from the old Nickelodeon series "Rocket Power

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
13 Posts
I would have bought red if they offered it, but the white is pretty clean.

I'm sure they'll offer plenty of "SE" models with paint/stickers and of course charge a little extra. ABS should have been an option on every color though.

-THE DON

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
the 2013 zx6r color options are a huge let down for me
green/blk
black/white
or blk/blk

if it was all white i would go for it, but the half and half isn't my cup of tea

plus what the hell were they thinking with the flush mount turn signals up front they look like dog shit

1 - 15 of 15 Posts