Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the Oscar awards are tonight, here is the Watchmojo version.

I would put these 2 movies- The Nice Guys, and Doctor Strange, higher on the list:
-
-
-
-

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is a recent top ten list video for gangs of kids in movies- I would put Super 8 as my No. 1:
-
-
-
-

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The newest Wolverine movie (called Logan) is the 10th movie with Wolverine in it.

Note that this one is the only one rated R, so conservative prudish pussies who cannot handle the word “fuck” in a movie (and the increased gore shown) might want to watch something else, along with going to more family-oriented forum moderation compared to this one.

This top ten list is for the better Wolverine scenes in movies:

-

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is a Watchmojo top ten list for movies that started trends, because they sold a lot of theater tickets + home views and were later copied:
-
-
-
-

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This watchmojo top ten list below is for the details in the original stories that Disney left out of their animated movies (my favorite not on this list is The Emperor's New Groove):
-
-
-
-

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is a top ten list of the most rewatchable movies, even though I would make some changes, such as Monty Python's Meaning of Life instead of The Holy Grail:
-
-
-
-

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Below is a top ten list for action films since 2010.

I thought the Mad Max movie was too dumb with a weak plot, and the Inception movie too confusing for such a weak plot:
-
-
-
-

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is a top ten list for space movies since 2000. I am looking forward to the Guardians of the Galaxy 2 movie in the theaters this weekend:
-
-
-
-

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I liked the first Guardians of the Galaxy movie better than the second.

The second one is slower and more emotional, with more female characters- making it more of a chick flick. I especially liked the times they focused on Drax and his humor, and the cute little Groot twig.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is a top ten list for action movies without a romance added. Terminator 2 is coming out again soon in 3D:
-
-
-
-

1 - 11 of 11 Posts