Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

2020 Ninja 650 ABS - she is now mine!

6K views 48 replies 6 participants last post by  Antares 
#1 ·
There is always a beginning.

Picking my baby up (that is not me, it was the previous owner).

And there she is ready to go home, her new home!

She was comfy and safe all the way

See less See more
#33 ·
@Wabbit1961 Before I forget, I received a notification via Tapatalk, but I don't see it here at the thread, I mean your post in which you were recommending me the tune, etc. etc. Can you see it at your end?

Yeah, white was the only color available and at the right price. I added a decals for the fairing and wheels to have a bit more pop. Very happy with the results.

On the TST, yeah the previous owner already installed the tail tidy tail and odd enough he had the relay, but he didn't installed. So, he gave it to me when I purchased the bike. So, everything works fine now.

I'm in Georgia, I'll need to Google that place and I'll might surprise you in the future. LOL

Good stuff man, keep me posted if you pull the trigger on the forks. Not really sure I'll do more for the bike to be honest. Probably I'll just keep saving and I'll add another toy in the near future. Decisions, decisions.

#35 ·
I see our posts fine. Don't know anything about TapaTalk.
Well, then I guess is an issue at my end. Not sure I'll be doing a tune soon. This bike has a 5 year warranty, so I'll play on the safe side for a while.

The white as I recall was a nice metallic like a Ducati white pearl finish. Shimmers in the sun. The black was just a plain gloss finish.
You are correct on the metallic white. Some of the panels are plain black, but few others are also metallic black. So, when you see it in a sunny day looks just gorgeous.

#38 · (Edited)
Here's the link... This is for the Ninja 650 and probably works in multiple models like a Versys, the Z650, any of the 650 twins. Probably way back to 2006, but it's definitely for a 2020 Ninja 650.

I posted a pic but it's a crappy one at best. Next time you change oil just put the Fumoto on instead. Adjust the angle of the pour any way you like, tighten it down, and forget about it. I angled mine straight down. No more stripping drain bolts!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.