Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All..
Just need a quick help and suggestion. I have new 08 250R kawi and having few problems with it. First, its left indicator tail side lamp is not working and left side front one just glows without blinking. Does any one know that these things are covered by warranty or not? Second, thing is there is a small rubber pipe hanging at the bottom of the bike close to side stand and when I traced its origin it is coming from left top side of the gas tank. Does any one know where it should go, I am pretty sure it should not be hanging like this.
Thanks in advance for all your suggestions and advise

·
Registered
560 Posts
Hi All..
Just need a quick help and suggestion. I have new 08 250R kawi and having few problems with it. First, its left indicator tail side lamp is not working and left side front one just glows without blinking. Does any one know that these things are covered by warranty or not? Second, thing is there is a small rubber pipe hanging at the bottom of the bike close to side stand and when I traced its origin it is coming from left top side of the gas tank. Does any one know where it should go, I am pretty sure it should not be hanging like this.
Thanks in advance for all your suggestions and advise

Your signal problem could be as simple as a blown bulb in the rear. I don't know if that is considered warranty or not as it is a normal wear item, but it should be pretty straightforward and cheap to replace.

The hose hanging down is likely your gasoline overflow, if its hanging unusually low, you can push it back up into the frame. Mine looked like it had a penis after a while, so I tucked it like a tranny! :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your signal problem could be as simple as a blown bulb in the rear. I don't know if that is considered warranty or not as it is a normal wear item, but it should be pretty straightforward and cheap to replace.

The hose hanging down is likely your gasoline overflow, if its hanging unusually low, you can push it back up into the frame. Mine looked like it had a penis after a while, so I tucked it like a tranny! :D
LOL, Thanks buddy.. glad to know about my bike's sex.. hopefully he will find a nice hot chick for himself and one for me.. :D. I will work over bulb and will replace it if that doesn't fix the problem then will take it to dealer.

·
Registered
560 Posts
LOL, Thanks buddy.. glad to know about my bike's sex.. hopefully he will find a nice hot chick for himself and one for me.. :D. I will work over bulb and will replace it if that doesn't fix the problem then will take it to dealer.
Right answer! :thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts