Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That looks pretty fresh, nice job. If you've got that on without wrinkles and bubbles (as it looks like) you've got a good hand. A little more to on the tail to link it up might look good too.
tried the tail part, but in my opinion it look kinda weird coz 250r tail is not that beefy .

·
Registered
86 Posts
I think it has potential but the way it seems like its supposed to continue onto the back leaves it looking like it is missing something. My .02 but good idea.

·
Registered
66 Posts
take of the passenger pegs and put a connector link to hold the exhaust instead then get a seat cowl and add some white decal to it and u should be looking niiiiiiiiiice

·
Registered
395 Posts
Looks Ducati Xerox'y to me. I like it. Get the rear seat cowl. Then paint a white numbers plate on the tail or use white decal. Change your exhaust or paint it black. Get a "Ninja 250" decal in black and paste it on the front fairings.

Then, the fender eliminator has gots to go. Use a dremel tool or something.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
yup inspired by ducati desmosedici rr actually :)
waited for seat cowl then i will put some white on the tail part.
definetly will change the exhaust, but still looking on the market for one also rear hugger so i can do the eliminator fender .

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
where did you get the vinyl? was it a kit or just bulk?
just buy a roll of white vinyl n cut away the pattern on the bike itself .
it should be done by pro by the way unless u will end with one scratch up ninja , i had a guy install it for me ..

thats a BMW...correct me if im wrong, and did u just make the sticker yourself??
honda accord 08, i didn't have enough money to buy a bimmer :D

Did you use a hairdryer or heat gun installing those graphix? Looks good.
the guy that instaled it use a hairdryer ..

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
yokozuna- what is your location? it looks like you might not be in the US? japan, maybe? :)

nice job on the bike.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts