Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought this bike with a blown engine to use as a donor bike to a project bike. now i'm done, and I only took the front fairing, headlinght casing and bulb with wires, and speedo cable. i have everything else. whieels, forks, carb, fairings, tail, seat. you name it. hit me up.

i'm in the inland empire (1 hr east of LA) to be exact. you'd have to come w/ a pickup or trailer to get it. i took stuff apart but I was careful to preserve bolts and nuts.

i wish i could keep it in the case i drop the bike or something but I need the garage space. if you have space, this is a good idea.

3rd gen 88-07

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
What year?

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
88-07 is second gen, mang. 86-87 is first gen.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
frame does have title, but the guy that I bought it from hasn't paid reg in a few years. i do have the pink slip in hand. i was going to send it back to him so he can tell the dmv that it's junked for parts.

·
Registered
28,787 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Im definitely interested in the seat if you still have it. My buddys is torn and he needs a new one for his 05 250r. I live in the SF valley so its nearby, let me know if youd be interested in selling it, actually might be intersted in the forks as well so hit me up.:D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have the title in hand. but as mentioned above, the reg is a couple years back so it would cost some money to get it current and move frames to another bike. but if that doesn't deter you, you can still have the bike with title at the same cost.

pm me if you're serious and lets talk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts