Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys its been a long time. My last post was my 250 crash :( But all's good now and it was written off officially and i got a brand new Green one. And the bonus is i didnt have to wait because he had a green one on the show room that someone backed out of buying. I want to do this bike up a little like exhaust wise, lights, new seat ect, and end up keeping this bike for a good while and next year buy a zx6r or zx10r as a weekend bike and keep this as a commuting bike to and from work, but have a few questions regarding upgrading a few things. I want to change the rear tire on the 250 to a fatter tire that the bigger sport bikes sport. Is this possible? Im not after a good brand tire just a cheap one but i like the fatter tires and they look alot better. Another question is HID lights. I want the same HID lights as my mum's Chrysler 300c has, it has a bluey tinge to it, and was wondering what would you reccomendd for the 250, just for a higher light source, and to be seen a lot better. My friend told me the new 250 has some sort of HID lights already stock in it, i dunno. And finally for the time being i want a different exhaust. I went to the link in kkim's sig and saw his 250 topic and saw how good looking he has his 250. And i like his exhaust so kkim if your out there i would like to know the price, brand and everything. :) Please. Oh and a fender eliminator kit. I was wondering how much they are if you get the delear to do it for me? Thanks guys sorry about how long this is and the grammar but i hope its read-able.:p:p:p

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Read all the sticky notes in the 250 forum, buy the recommended reading and actually read it, take the MSF again, and don't crash.

Learning how to ride (and ride responsibly) is the best "upgrade" you can get.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts