Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well i ordered some 2005 zx6r Samco hoses awhile back and well finally they showed up.
they look amazing and this should get rid of the weaping i am having from the main radiator hose for sure.

They will go on after i get my cylinder head back from being worked on..Oh baby :)

Anyone out there who knows of something that would be kick ass to go on a 636 shoot me some ideas, aftermarket triple tree is next with maye some ohlins forks if i can find some 41mm units.
right now i am thinking this bike is going to be the ultimate in what a 636 should/could be, as the 10r will be doing street duty and i am going to get a dedicated track bike in europe once the 1098 is gone.

nothing like being having your priorities all wrong

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i am going to spring for the kit for the ZX10R but that shit is going to hurt real bad..figure i ight as well get the stainless steel super nice hose clamps as well

·
Registered
744 Posts
how much were those i like the red. do they come in other colors?

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Evans11s they indeed come in differnet colors, like 8 choices i believe...just ordered some sweet ass blue ones for the 10R as well.

i want to say these were like $180 with clamps and shipping on a group buy from a buddy of mine who oredered 40 somehting sets.
normally they are over $200 for the same set.

The qulaity of these is amazing that is for sure.

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
i may get me a set of these, i have the "seaping hose prob" also on the throttle side of the radiator, what all do you have done to the 6'er so i can throw some ideas out there ;)

·
yut uuuuugh!
5,344 Posts
what all do you have done to the 6'er so i can throw some ideas out there ;)

preparing for the upcoming novel....:D:D

nah I'm just playing JD... you know I loved your 6!!

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
preparing for the upcoming novel....:D:D

nah I'm just playing JD... you know I loved your 6!!
:Laughing rolling: i wish i had a novel of mods :(

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
I am going to get me a set. Only thing is I am going to have to cut one up for my temp sensor. [Have kit tach] I shouldnt have a problme with cutting it up?

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
List of mods:-?

main things:
Suspension-traxxion fork cartridges, hyper-pro damper, ohlins shock

drivetrain-afam sprockets (soon to be stealth), carrozzeria wheels all titanium hardware

brakes-brembo master, superbike lines, nissin calipers, galfer front & rear rotors, all titanium hardware, rizoma reservoir, and some other thing i cant think of

Exhaust and electronics-Beet exhaust, PCIII, speedohealer, gauge indicator, all integrated lights, wire jumper

misc-woodcraft stator cover & clip ons, attack rs cover, attack lift stands, arata rearsets, CF chain guard, powerbronze hugger, titanium axle nut and cinch bolts and a bunch more titanium bolts, puig windscreen, some more parts just dont recall right now.

after talking with a buddy, the formula extreme bikes actually run regular gas charged forks that the Liter bikes run, so i am thinking i may do either some ohlins R&T with custom attack triples or a set of marzochhi 50mm units since they have high and low speed adjustment...trick shit for sure.

·
AKA "White Dynamite"
3,935 Posts
Sorry I missed your calls yesterday JD, I took a long ride, and then rode a little more. :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.