Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mainly i just read everything on here and soak it up, but i finally have a few questions

first one... so im gettin better at wheelies and what not but every now and then i still come down really hard and tonight i was out practicing and im pretty sure i busted my front fairing bracket. every time i hit a bump it makes some wicked noises. just wondering if the aftermarket lighter ones are any stronger, or just lighter. if anyone knows of like some reinforced ones that would be sweet as hell.

for second... when im carving curvey roads, whenever i get really low and im pushin it to the limit, it seems like my bike sorta wobbles back and forth. would a steering stabalizer solve that? im thinking it would, but id rather know for sure before i spend 300+ bucks on one.

third... does anybody have the hotbodies undertail exhaust? it looks sweet, but im just wonderin if the bike still runs as good or better... or worse. thanks for any replies.

ian.

·
Registered
151 Posts
1.) doing wheelies is just askin to break s***... hopefully not your bones

2.) yes

3.) it will most likely melt

hope that helps

·
Registered
563 Posts
Steering stabilizer definately improves handling and hot bodies is not a "performance mod" meaning it looks good and is loud but you will lose low and mid range power.

I'd skip the exhaust and get the stabilizer and practice a little finesse (don't chop throttle) when bringing the wheelies down. I don't have experience with fairing stays so I will leave that to someone who is qualified (or at least thinks so) to answer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i had a pretty good feeling thats what was up with that undertail. just thought id ask anyway. and im workin on bringin them down smoother like i said im gettin better but im not perfect yet. as far as the stabalizer goes sweet thats what i was thinkin but like i said i just wanted to make sure. thanks for the replies.

ian.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.