Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from the powdercoater.

150+ sets in stock, I don't even have the room to store them..

Have to liquidate 30 or so sets

$115 gets a new pair of CFM stands, that price is SHIPPED!

--Texture black powdercoat
--Quad wheels
--Both fully adjustable
--Texture handle
--Spools also available

Thanks, Scott
717-600-9377

Paypal is Eversoul420 at yahoo.com

Bunch of pictures at www.checkeredflagmotorsports.net

·
Registered
879 Posts
Damn.. I just bought a set of pitbulls. Could have bought three sets of these for what those things cost!

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Any detailed pictures? :)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Looks like a cool product. I understand that the rear stand mounts onto swingarm spools. How does the front stand mount? (I am new to stands [:I])

·
Registered
52 Posts
Scott...Just sent u the payment for Williamsburg, VA.
The final payment showed $125 instead of $115. Will this be adjusted? Thank you very much

Marvin

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Sorry if the pics are too big-wife's not around to make them smaller. They are avaiable in black, powder chrome and silver vien now.
The front works by using 2 locating pins. We have spools for an additional $25 if you need them. Derlin-the best around. If you want to buy-don't go through the website-it will charge you the full price-email me and I will send you an invoice via paypal for the group buy price. If you have any questions or want to buy email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
571 Posts
Can you post a close up picture of a sportbike on the front stand? I have always used the steering stem style stand but it is such a hassle to get under the fairing and over the fender without scratching anything that I'm looking for an alternative. Not to mention the pin bent while my Yamaha was on it. Thankfully it didn't fall off since most of the front end wasn't on the bike.

I don't really need another rear stand but for this price it's too good to pass up if I like how the forks rest on the front stand. Besides, my rear stand is over 20 years old, time to retire it anyway.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
For the stands and the spools with this deal shipped would be $140 and make sure to let me know bike you have (year and model) with your payment. I'll search around to see if I can find a decent close up pic of the front stands. You can look at http://www.checkeredflagmotorsports.net/standspics.html and see if any pictures help you out there.
And the guy that wants to know about the status of stands already ordered..shoot me an email [email protected] or a pm with your last name and zipcode and I'll get your tracking number for you.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.