Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

+37cc introduction

875 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Enemy Zero 
#1 ·
And greetings from Finland! I ordered last week a blue ZX-6R '03 and I just can't wait to get it! :):):)

Even though you might not believe, some of the hard-core motorcycle drivers have already started the season over here. Yes, we still have some snow but not on the roads anymore here in southern Finland. And it was something like +8-10 C today, so the weather isn't too bad either. I will get my bike in 1st of April and by then we will usually have nice weather for motorcycling.

+37cc
__
You can't beat cubic inches...

#4 ·
For me blue is best color this year for 6R, even though I strongly associate Kawi with green. The green just didn't impress me this year. (FYI Americans, the third choice in Europe is black.) And it seems that I am not only one thinking so, in Finland there is already now shortage of blue '03 models - which is very nice as I have blue one. :D

The new design of the 6R seems to divide people. For me it was love at first sight but I also have heard very negative comments. But beware all you traditionalists, the new ZX-10R as well as all the coming Kawis will most likely follow this new design.

I will post some pictures as soon as I get the bike.

+37cc
__
You can't beat cubic inches...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.