Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Delivery Available!!!

I am getting married in about 4 weeks and only have two weeks to come up with the money. I have clean title in hand. This is not a scam, there are three of my friends on this forum that can comfirm this. Dwillits, JCP636 and riverat. Now that you know my situation, here is the bike.

2006 zx6r (636) Black I bought brand new...
Milage is 17,260

Upgrades...
-1 vortex sproket up front
power commander
galfner front pads
steal braided front brake lines
Hyper Pro streering dampner
intergrated rear tail light
tag relocated with light (fenderkit.com)
Pazzo shorty levers (black with gold clicker)
Dunlop Qualifiers have about 5k on them
front flush mount turn signals (clear)
tinted front wind screen double bubble
Rear black seat cowl from Advanced Kawasaki
Oil always changed every 2,000 miles
Custom airbrush flames on front finder and smoothed side peiced matche black.

Bike runs great and looks great! I do track days and did have a low side at Pocono on the right side, very minor. Frame slider saved it! This is the only flaw with this machine. I would put on ebay or craigslist but with the milage I think only my fellow forum gurroos would appreciate. Please call if at all interested ASAP!!! This offer is only good for 12 more days. My name is Anthony call me anytime, I live right outside south Philly and the bike is always garage kept. Daytime phone at my work (610)399-4148 and my cell (610)996-9863. Please help me... My lose is your gain! Pictures are available upon request.

·
AKA "White Dynamite"
3,935 Posts
Helluva deal. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
dang thats a steal!! hopefully your ranger will sell first right:D ive been truckless for 2months and its not so bad. good luck with the situation. if i could buy i would

1 - 6 of 6 Posts