Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
"""""Don't see your car listed? Email me for PROBOOST PLATINUM for your car so I can create an auction for you."""""

That's the best line

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,412 Posts
Funny...all of those ebay chips are just $0.45 resistors from Radio Shack that you wire into your manifold air flow sensor to trick it into thinking more air is being taken in, so the computer dumps more fuel. Great way to kill your gas milage and spark plugs. And injectors. Cracks me up. How much does he want for it? I think this is actually worse than the metal spooning devices, because it's just technical enough, and just close enough to a product that would actually work (being an ECU chip replacement/tune/etc) that the uninformed user would buy it hook line and sinker. I mean, hey, if it's too complicated to understand, it's got to work, right? [V]

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lets see we can get 40 hp from muzzy, 50 from this chip, 8 from some throttle body spooning device, hell ya. im gona have a 200 hp 636.

[:M83]

·
Registered
265 Posts
I buying everybody one for christmas, only if youve been good though

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the fuck is the world coming to?

·
Registered
277 Posts
can do the same thing putting aq lower temp thermostat in your car....fools the ecu into thinging its running cool to dump more fuel. Those 5.0 guys know what im saying.

·
Registered
54 Posts
[:Applause]

Where is the actual factual statistics of gains?

Need more info?

Man, its seems like a get rich scam... [:Lame]

·
Registered
683 Posts
Originally posted by CASANOVA
[:Applause]

Where is the actual factual statistics of gains?

Need more info?

Man, its seems like a get rich scam... [:Lame]
I bet they put a stock 1975 125cc motocross on the dyno vs an'06 ZX-14 with their chip. The dyno doesn't lie:D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.