Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
I use to have a 250 Ninja which I could wheelie and I could toast most car if we were moving. I wasn't that fast from a standstill but even the 250 has like a 4 or 5 second 0-60 so its no contest verse your average civic idiot.

Walter

"If Harley made airplanes would you fly in one?"

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
some teenage fool who likely just seen 2 Fast 2 Furious ;) tried to race me today. After I went by him (no, I didn't race him, I just turned to look at him in the lane beside me and gave it enought throttle to eliminate the nuisance)...

I eventually got to my turn...had to slow way down due to the cars ahead of me. Hehe... he went straight through the intersection and was just flying. He must have been doing about 150kph through a busy intersection at rush-hour (that cops are always around). The funny part is I think it was a Hyundai, but I didn't get a good look. It was good for a laugh just cause he was trying so hard.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I really dont understand people who drive cars?? I was comin home the other night a some kid in a maxima revved his engine behind me at a light, so of course i burnt him stupid. We get to the next light and he rolls down the window in his car and asks what kind of bike i have and them proceeds to claim that he races bikes all the time and beats them. After he said that i felt like an idiot because i actually wasted my time talking to this waste of human life. Anyone else know anyone who thinks cars can keep up with any bike??
And what kind of people think that any car will beat a bike. Im going to go jump off a bridge now.

D&D Carbon Fiber System
K&N Stage III Jet Kit
525 Conversion
LP Carbon Fiber Sliders
Targa Undertail& Seat Cowl
K&N Filter

·
Registered
49 Posts
i just need those people to go away.....

D&D Carbon Fiber System
K&N Stage III Jet Kit
525 Conversion
LP Carbon Fiber Sliders
Targa Undertail& Seat Cowl
K&N Filter

·
Registered
107 Posts
This guy has a small penis. He talks crap like a donkey with diahorrea to make himself and his tiny weeny appendage feel better.
These fools need to be smoked.

Corbywan

2000 ZX6R Green

·
Registered
129 Posts
Duuuhh i race bikes alll the time in my 95' eclipse, it has a bra (10HP) and coffee-can noise-maker(100HP) and an R-type sticker(30HP) i smoke bikes all the time, but i still can't figure out why my dicks an inch long.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.