Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
most of you have seen my bike.its got under 8000 miles.has 2bros cf pipe bmc race air filter pirelli diablos etc.i painted frame and all black.guy i know will gimme 5500 for it.i was gonna put it up for sale for 6200 obo but should i just take the 5500?

·
Registered
277 Posts
you can buy many 05's for under 6K???? Are they wrecked??

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Take the $5500.

--David

·
Registered
927 Posts
Ive seen tecateman's bike in person, i wouldnt pay more than $3,000. Lol.....Na dude im just playin, its definitely worth $5500. I would buy it if i had the extra doe.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
i found a 03 zx-6r at my local suzuki dealer last weekend. amazing condition and all stock. the goofy saleman told me he would sell it for 6999. i just walked away and said nothing, what a tool
just thought i would share oh and i think 5k is a great price for you and the buyer

·
Registered
38 Posts
It will sell for that at a dealer. Reason being is because somecan can finance it. People that walk into dealers to buy used bikes typicaly don't walk in saying what can i get for $X,XXX, they say what can I get for $XXX a month.

Originally posted by uuc328
i found a 03 zx-6r at my local suzuki dealer last weekend. amazing condition and all stock. the goofy saleman told me he would sell it for 6999. i just walked away and said nothing, what a tool
just thought i would share oh and i think 5k is a great price for you and the buyer

·
Registered
260 Posts
hell some guy offered me 5000 for mine and i'm taking WHEN he brings it,
found a 10r for a deal.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Originally posted by uuc328
lol i love seeing that on ebay and at dealers. I bought my 05 with 3500 on it for 6000 and im seeing 03-04s being sold for 6500...cracks me up

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.