Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

6/17/03 Streets of Willow

711 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  micty
I am new to the board here. I just bought a 98 ZX6R and took it to Streets of Willow yesterday and saw 3 636's and a 6RR and was wondering if it was anyone from this board.

Steve
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Hey Steve,

I was out there on a blue 636, did both days. Were you on a red 6r?

Chuck
Originally posted by xcanuc

I am new to the board here. I just bought a 98 ZX6R and took it to Streets of Willow yesterday and saw 3 636's and a 6RR and was wondering if it was anyone from this board.

Steve
Man, you guys got to go to Fontana July 27th. Were all going in a big group to save money, if you guys are interested say so, and Micty will get in touch with you, for the info.

03 636
Scott
I was on the green and purple 98 that was pitted against the wall with the red chevy truck. I know which bike was yours we just never got the chance to talk. When are you going again?

Steve
Man I wish I was back in Cali.....There's no place like home..click, click, click....There's no place like home..click, click, click....

You don't have to be faster then the bear, just faster then your friend.
I'll probably be back up there in September. Let's hook up.

As far as Fontana goes, not sure, what deal did you work out (5 for 6 pricing). Depends on the price.
Cruban, the deal we have is 25% off the track fee IF you are a rider who is not on the fastrackriders database (never ridden with fastrackriders before). Check out the thread below re 7/27 trackday.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.