Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the board here. I just bought a 98 ZX6R and took it to Streets of Willow yesterday and saw 3 636's and a 6RR and was wondering if it was anyone from this board.

Steve

·
Registered
305 Posts
Originally posted by xcanuc

I am new to the board here. I just bought a 98 ZX6R and took it to Streets of Willow yesterday and saw 3 636's and a 6RR and was wondering if it was anyone from this board.

Steve
Man, you guys got to go to Fontana July 27th. Were all going in a big group to save money, if you guys are interested say so, and Micty will get in touch with you, for the info.

03 636
Scott

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was on the green and purple 98 that was pitted against the wall with the red chevy truck. I know which bike was yours we just never got the chance to talk. When are you going again?

Steve

·
Registered
446 Posts
Man I wish I was back in Cali.....There's no place like home..click, click, click....There's no place like home..click, click, click....

You don't have to be faster then the bear, just faster then your friend.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'll probably be back up there in September. Let's hook up.

As far as Fontana goes, not sure, what deal did you work out (5 for 6 pricing). Depends on the price.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Cruban, the deal we have is 25% off the track fee IF you are a rider who is not on the fastrackriders database (never ridden with fastrackriders before). Check out the thread below re 7/27 trackday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.