Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
60 gallon fish tank with stand and hood. comes with a vacuum, cleaning supplies, 2 filters, a water heater and a light ballast. there are no lights in it at the time. the tank is in perfect condition, comes with decorations, plants, gravel, sand. just add water and fish. i used it as a fresh water tank for cichlids, but is ready to be converted into a salt water tank if you so desire. it comes with a black stand and canopy. also has two cabinets underneath for storage. also, nets and water treatment are included. pictures available upon request. i also have a smaller 10 gallon "hospital" tank, can be included as a price negotiation.

since you guys are on the forums, ill give you the skinny. i basically loved taking care of my cichlids, but got some bad feeders from petsmart. within a week of giving my fish the feeders, EVERYTHING died out.

the tank has, since, been cleaned thoroughly, but i just can't devote several years to nurturing another new batch of cichlids. it's ready to go though, disease free.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
$200 obo

1 - 2 of 2 Posts