Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to ride and own R6 and R1. After having this 250R for 6 months my 250R IS WAAAAAAAYYYYYY BETTER THEN A 600 for me. WITH TODAYS GAS PRICES, I CAN GET 60+ MPG vs 30+ MPG on a 600! My maintenance cost is also WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY cheaper than a 600 WHICH BURNS OILS LIKE CRAZY! WITH THE 7TH GEAR UNLOCK, I CAN DO 100MPH ON THE HIGHWAY NO PROBLEM! IN THE TWISTIES, I’M ON A 600 ASS. I HAVE THE GREEN ONE (THE FASTEST COLOR) SO I HAVE NO PROBLEM KEEPING UP WITH THE DAMN 600 ON A DAILY CUMMUTE! 250 ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Ok....

·
Registered
315 Posts
HOLY CRAP, I FEEL THE SAME WA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE MOST Incredible, Unbeliveable, Unfathamable, IMPORTANT Discovery Of OUR TIME. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

:headshake:

·
Registered
237 Posts
I love my 250 and all but WOW......

·
Registered
297 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
damn dude are you SERIAL??? i'll trade my zx7r for one of those badboys!!! :D:buzzsaw:

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Actually, I don't see anything wrong with his post at all. All factual and proven... especially the green being the fastest.

It's true! :D

edit- EJ30157... are you really jkim?

·
Registered
560 Posts
This thread needs to be locked, bleh, lol.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
All right

First off, no one should be offended by this thread (if any); of course this thread is worthless. I’m surprise it hasn’t been lock. I’ve never said anything really bad about 600cc. I’ve use to own bigger cc bikes and yes, they are better since there are more R&D involve. It got on my nerves to read about all those 600 vs 250 threads. I’ve decided to write MY OWN reviews in regards to down sizing in cc. There are advantages to a 250R over 600 etc. MPG, great twist handler, cheaper maintenances. I did of course over exaggerated but that’s just comes with the ownership of those quarter liters bikes.

At the end of the day; if it makes you feel any better, by all means, b!tch away :cool:

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
First off, no one should be offended by this thread (if any); of course this thread is worthless. I’m surprise it hasn’t been lock. I’ve never said anything really bad about 600cc. I’ve use to own bigger cc bikes and yes, they are better since there are more R&D involve. It got on my nerves to read about all those 600 vs 250 threads. I’ve decided to write MY OWN reviews in regards to down sizing in cc. There are advantages to a 250R over 600 etc. MPG, great twist handler, cheaper maintenances. I did of course over exaggerated but that’s just comes with the ownership of those quarter liters bikes.

At the end of the day; if it makes you feel any better, by all means, b!tch away :cool:
Sorry... I saw no exaggeration anywhere. :confused:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.