Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
you guys are lucky....living in cali like that with great road and all...come to canada and cry

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by urymoto
you guys are lucky....living in cali like that with great road and all...come to canada and cry
No thanks, I spent 4 years in stationed in Germany...Cali is the best, it was a nice 80*F on that day...EPIC

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Kalvin00
oh skaggs how i love you so. :D

i love that place.

wait...isnt this the vid where the guy crashed?
Yes, but I left that out because it wasn't me and I didn't want to throw that on him too (since it's already out on the net), he was the lead rider in blue on a bandit 1200...Skaggs is a great ride!!!

·
Registered
442 Posts
great road

·
Registered
335 Posts
Great ride, so where is Skaggs rd at anyway and how do i get there from the east bay 880 hw, fremont area??

·
Registered
486 Posts
Originally posted by 06 SE ZX6R
Great ride, so where is Skaggs rd at anyway and how do i get there from the east bay 880 hw, fremont area??
Hey there. PMed you but it gave me some retarded ass message about you not being able to respond to PMs.

·
Registered
227 Posts
that was a tight video, man, you guyz make me red with envy!lol

·
Registered
274 Posts
God that is a sweet road. I wish we had those here. Oh I am not trying to qritique your riding at all but you look kinda like a pretzel there. Have you ever tried to hang your upper body off. It will feel a little more stable and natural.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.