Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got my 05 636 up on the dyno today. its got the cat removed and a power comander oh ye and a air filter.. 120bhp.

what mods and power have you boys got??

G

·
u probably wont get many answers. im sure there is at least one big thread on this in the archives. pretty popular topic.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Originally posted by driftervin
i got my 05 636 up on the dyno today. its got the cat removed and a power comander oh ye and a air filter.. 120bhp.

what mods and power have you boys got??
haha I got the same shit.. I wonder if im @ 120 :D did you use the stock bike map on dynojet.com?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Before and after runs will tell you more than the numbers at the end of a single run.

Some Dynos are calibrated higher/read higher and likewise, could be a bit pessimistic.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Hate to be a downer, but comparing peak hp figures on different dynos (especially comparing Euro to U.S.) is totally useless. The only useful figure(s) is doing a baseline run, and then another run after you've done your mods-on the same dyno. The gain is the only relevant #

·
Registered
451 Posts
Originally posted by Advanced Kawasaki
Hate to be a downer, but comparing peak hp figures on different dynos (especially comparing Euro to U.S.) is totally useless. The only useful figure(s) is doing a baseline run, and then another run after you've done your mods-on the same dyno. The gain is the only relevant #
Preach on brotha!!!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Originally posted by Advanced Kawasaki
Well the mapping got him 9 bhp according to what he said, but you are correct in saying that he would have to dyno completely stock to get a proper baseline figure.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no need to go deep buddy, we are just having a chat to see wat mods r done to each others bikes and wat power gains we got.:)

·
Registered
63 Posts
most likely they are using the DIN or PS power measurement over there. LIke the others said, hard to compare. Those mods over here in USA on a DJ250 like our's we've seen 109-111rwhp.

EDR Performance

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.