Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just picked this bike up this weekend, it is an 06 636, i was riding and the fuel injection light came on, then I turned it off, went away for a while, then now it is staying on and off, will reve a little higher when it comes on then will just go off, then comes back again. Also the flap for the exaust, the motor that drives it open and closed was just ticking and ticking when I would turn the key to the on position, I opened up the seat and everything was really loose in there was really loose in there as far as the cables and stuff, So i just dissconected them as to just keep the flap open, but was wondering if that had anything to do with the fuel injection light? The bike was serviced at a thousand miles and it only has 1700 on it now, Well I am new at these bikes so if i have called stuff wrong sorry and hope that you guys can help,
Thanks,
Ray

·
yut uuuuugh!
5,344 Posts
could be something with your servo motor.... is it the stock exhaust or slip on? can you take some pics of the under seat area?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is a stock exaust, It sounded like it was jumping splines in there, but like the braded lines that go to it were really loose so is there a way to adjust them to get them more tight? Also any ideas on the fuel injection? could that be the problem?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts