Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After waiting for the dealership to order a clamp for 2 weeks!!! It finally came in, but guess what? WRONG FREAKIN' CLAMP...so the Tech is like "Sir since you have been so patient we are just gonna order the whole pipe for you" Gee thanks...like you weren't supposed to do that? Anyways....here is a pic of it:

/forum/uploads/sportsbikekid/pipe_off_one.jpg

If you look at the end of the mid pipe, you can see the gasket coming off....

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Same thing happened to me. Gasket came loose and the clamp around my pipe just got worse and worse (they couldn't bend it back by the time my gasket came back) and my pipe had a hole in it (WTF?). My stock exhaust is on the way. One thing for sure, I'm making sure no shoe's touch this baby.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah I am thinking I gotta make sure no one so much as Nudges the pipe out of place...or that gasket is gonna get loose again....this is really a serious problem.

Originally posted by beezer

Same thing happened to me. Gasket came loose and the clamp around my pipe just got worse and worse (they couldn't bend it back by the time my gasket came back) and my pipe had a hole in it (WTF?). My stock exhaust is on the way. One thing for sure, I'm making sure no shoe's touch this baby.

·
Registered
76 Posts
count me in on the club tooo, just decided to replace my exhaust with a jardine rt-1 (stop laughing :=) )

btw if anyone is near the 10 West bound, approximately near 3rd street promenade can you pick up my stock exhaust off the center divider lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.