Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '06 636 with about 4k on it. I just had the motor rebuilt after a "defect" we will call it. I realize that other items on the bike will need attention. I am on a service plan with my dealership but does anyone have a link to scheduled tune-ups (brakes/suspension/wheel bearings/spark plugs/ect.) thanks;)

·
Registered
303 Posts
I searched for info on this question but didn't see anything that helped me. ... so I'm piggybacking

Where can I find a bolt torque chart for a 2005 ZX6R?

I got one on my other bike but its not in the ZX6R manual. Some bolts have torque specified in the 636 m.o.m. like the oil pan bolt. ... but not much else.

Its a very handy thing to have.

hank

·
Get off of my lawn Dammit
44,665 Posts
Originally posted by Hank149
I searched for info on this question but didn't see anything that helped me. ... so I'm piggybacking

Where can I find a bolt torque chart for a 2005 ZX6R?

I got one on my other bike but its not in the ZX6R manual. Some bolts have torque specified in the 636 m.o.m. like the oil pan bolt. ... but not much else.

Its a very handy thing to have.

hank
Torque chart can be found in the service manual. If you're in a jam and want to know the torque of something, let me know and I'll look it up but I'd advise investing in the service manual. It's worth the price for the torque info alone, not to mention everything else.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Thanks ... I'm guessing the manual you're referring to is not the manual you get with the bike.

So, I assume at this point there's not a PDF of the manual anywhere to download. Is that true? Or even a simple spreadsheet of bolt torques?

... crap, I got a wonderful PDF download of my other bike who's manufacturer I should not mention.

i suppose that's par for the course. Seems like every little tiny thing related to Kawi bikes must be paid for. ... its not like that with other bikes.

Thanks again
Hank

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.