Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it's me...cameras on my bike...

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very cool. What is the camera setup? I am seriously wanting to setup forward and rear facing cams on the bike. I have been looking at the equipment from chasecam.com but its damn pricey.
i'm a cheap ass...i bought a cheap setup with suction cups that supposed to go on your tank but decided to go mount it on my rear peg...the only problem is that if i bite it the camera is probably gone as well...and you can only shoot facing the rear...but it does get some nice video...i'd rather have a bullet cam but ya, i'm cheap...:)

Are those sparks comming out from pegs or from knee sliders?
titanium knee pucks...i got them for 20 bucks at cycle gear...the sparks look absolutely sweet! i want to get some video when it's halfway dark out and see what they look like...that and they last forever to...

G

·
why cant we have roads like that here?!?!?!?!?! grrrrrrr :(:(:(

i am eager to hit some turns since its been sooooo long for me. i think too many cops may be out this weekend tho.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PM me if you guys are up riding in my area agian. I would love to tag along!
will do man...

·
Registered
274 Posts
Whats your average speed while dragging a knee there? We only have 1 good corner to drag through and I am around 75 going through just to drag a knee.

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
Originally posted by ninjakid04636
why cant we have roads like that here?!?!?!?!?! grrrrrrr :(:(:(

i am eager to hit some turns since its been sooooo long for me. i think too many cops may be out this weekend tho.
we're gonna have to make a trip to Blood Mountain...

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.