Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so does anyone make a side pipe for the o5-626

·
Registered
639 Posts
There is one but its the GP style undertail and side mount...made by tiforce

but from what I have seen is that the 03/04 636 fullsystems will fit on the 05/06

·
Registered
451 Posts
Why would you want one, I love my Kawi just like she is.......

Of course I'm a hipacrit with my PC3, euro signals, seat cowl and exhaust but oh well.:D

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I WANT to get an smooth undertail to clean up the bottom of the back, and want to put the exaust out the side. i think it will look better then the undertail exaust where you can see the opening under the back of the bike when you ride.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
phobia, kick rocks, i got an 05, the dumb ass would be the one buying an 04 to have a side pipe.

i would like to have a side pipe, a pipe that comes out behind the right foot in the shape of a cone. i think i would have to cut the back of the fairing to make this happen.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Originally posted by kawirider86
I'm also going to get a 03/04 full system anyone know where I can get those yoshi dual outlet cans??
The yosh dual outlet cans were only made for the GSXR and you could only get them in a full system up until just recently. They make slipons for the 06 GSXR 600/750 and the 05/06 GSXR 1000. You might be able to get the can off ebay or something then mate it to the 03/04 636 fullsystem mid pipe

·
Registered
256 Posts
Originally posted by slam150
phobia, kick rocks, i got an 05, the dumb ass would be the one buying an 04 to have a side pipe.

i would like to have a side pipe, a pipe that comes out behind the right foot in the shape of a cone. i think i would have to cut the back of the fairing to make this happen.
You mean MotoGP style? Like the '06 Gixxer 600 has?

I think they're all custom units for the 636. There was a thread a few days ago trying to talk BozBro's into making their Moira unit for 636s.

·
Registered
415 Posts
We tried talking them into it. I got transferred to an outside source that didnt respond to me so as of now no luck.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Originally posted by Uncle Ben

There was a thread a few days ago trying to talk BozBro's into making their Moira unit for 636s.
It seems to me that it would be much cheaper to make your own slash cut piece of pipe and then simply order the core insert from BozBros and shove it in there.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Originally posted by slam150
I WANT to get an smooth undertail to clean up the bottom of the back, and want to put the exaust out the side. i think it will look better then the undertail exaust where you can see the opening under the back of the bike when you ride.
if this is your goal then why dont you just get a hotbodies? just make sure to heat wrap it so you dont melt the plastic and prolly be a good idea to mod it so you can use the stock exhaust valve, that way you wont loose your midrange hp and torque. i know alot of people hate the hotbodies but if you are most concerned with the look then get one. just make sure you do it right and you wont have any problames with it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.