Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Old joke. And somehow less funny than the last time someone did this. You really should have known better judging by the bike in your description... :(

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I almost fell for it for the tenth time...[:p]

·
Registered
150 Posts
i dont care, i love my zx6r and i wish i could ride it 24/7 and had one in every color so that i could color match outfits with it !

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Originally posted by mdsuave13
i dont care, i love my zx6r and i wish i could ride it 24/7 and had one in every color so that i could color match outfits with it !
Hell yeah I wish i had a a different color for each day of the week.

I've got Green and Silver...Just five more to go.[8D]

·
Registered
586 Posts
workin on the bike for a different between me and my 2 good riding friends we have a 99 ZX9R, 99ZX7r, 00 ZX12R, 01 ZX6R, and until the recent wreck 04 ZX636. The one that has the 7 and the 12 will be buying the 10 as soon as its available. We are all willing to trade at any time so in February I will have 6 of the 7 days covered. I could have the 7th cause we have a friend that has a ZX11, but the bike is pink and hes the Kawi bastard child.:D. Maybe some day there will be something for the 7th day.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Originally posted by dj dunzie
Old joke. And somehow less funny than the last time someone did this. You really should have known better judging by the bike in your description... :(
He still made you look!! You'd think you would learn
:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.