Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just love kids with toooo much money and no skills. I was in Los Angeles in the "valley" last night coming home from a bro's house when this doushbag passes me on the right in the BIKE LANE next to a school! When we got to the light, he did a short brake stand and challenged me. When the light turned green, I stayed right next to him to tease him, and when we hit about 60, I punched it and left him for dead. You could hear that his car had no more pedal. It was a brand new m3 (red). We got to the next light, he rolled his window down and asked what size my
bike was. I told him and could not believe he had his ass handed to him by a 600. Putz!

·
Registered
67 Posts
I used to live in Woodland hills, at the top and was surrounded by expensive cars. I would spank them day in and day out. I love to hurt rich peoples feelings!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
I get that same reaction all the time. I took off all my stickers so people don't know it's a 6. When I tell em after a nice spanking they are like, "WTF![V]"

·
Registered
422 Posts
I love the kids around here with the import cars and big pumpkin pipes. I love the look on their face a lot more from my mirrors after I spank them.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Originally posted by Naughtyninja
I love the kids around here with the import cars and big pumpkin pipes. I love the look on their face a lot more from my mirrors after I spank them.

You can see out of your mirrors???? :D

·
Registered
558 Posts
i had an m5 give me a good run for my money the other night actually pretty impressive. we were prob in 4th and we both punched it so i hopped on my tank and gunned it he actually stayed pretty close till i dropped into my seat and 5th gear then i outie.

i kno this is of topic but joker where did you get your pipe? and how much did you pay was it made specifically for a 636 or was it off something else?

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I'm sorry, I'm not trying to downplay your kill here, and I just whopped up on a riced out Integra the other day...But I always feel like a bike beating a car, isn't really that much of an accomplishment. Think about our power to weight ratios and the performance specs of bikes. We're usually doing 0-60 in the low 3 secs, and I believe some bikes are high 2 secs. What kind of "normal" expensive cars have that kind of performance!?

It's always fun though no matter what, I just kinda think it's unfair to the car :)

·
Registered
469 Posts
unfair? sure! but they always try. It never fails no matter where I go, there's always someone in a car trying to race a bike.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sixftnine, Got my pipe directly from yosh. I'll be letting it go very soon If your interested. Just got a full arata system and am just waiting on a map for it so I can install it. Let me know. Still have the box it came in.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I got it for 345.00
About a month away from putting the arata on. I'll keep you posted. Probably give it up 250.00

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.