Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm driving to work on the freeway, just cruising at about 70 or so and i look in my mirrors and see some HID light on the feeder just hauling ass passing people on the shoulder. So i take my exit and he's there at the light just chillin. He looks at me and laughs and i look at him and laugh. We take off go through some tight turns and i slow down and wait for him to catch up(HA HA HA)

So we line up on the feeder and take off... i stay with him until like 70,(the whole time all i hear is the damn blow off valve form his turbo) throw it in 2nd, give it some throttle, the front wheel comes up and i'm already passing him, put it in 3rd and i'm gone.

I love this damn thing

·
Registered
479 Posts
Really!! 'Vettes, Camaros, Firechickens, hell,even Porsches dont fu#k with bikes. But those damned little ricer pukes are ALWAYS begging for an ass whoopin'. I took all the decals off the bike the week I got it, I get Honda jerk-offs wanting to race all the damn time, the best is when after you obliterate their little-dick coffee cans they ask you if its a 1000cc and I get to smile and say "No its just a 600... BTW... is that a VTEC under the hood?" I've even had a guy tell his girlfriend in the passenger seat that I was on a 'Busa cause he can "beat any other bike"... Jackass.

·
Registered
422 Posts
That's all that's around here is imports. Even with their NOS they get a good old can of ninja whoop ass. Then at the next light I love seeing them frowning to their girl or tryin to talk shyt to their boy next to them.....ahhhh...I LOVE MY NINJA

·
Registered
129 Posts
i don't know what it is about ricers that make them all want to race. i don't take it personally though, they simply want to race everybody. i have a 87 supra, the front bumpers cracked, the back in saggs from getting rear ended when i was stopped and this little woman hit me with her foot on the gas doing about 45. and my muffler fell off and i don't know where it is. so givin this only pos is loud because of the lack of muffle and faling a part.

the point is ricers try to race my ass ALL THE FREAKIN time. i race people when it's obviously just for fun, maybe they have little dicks and need to prove something? but i'm no psycologist i guess.

·
Registered
978 Posts
why are any of you surpised that the bike typically wins in these races? Why do you assume the guy in the car thinks he can win? In my miata I try to get cars to race me, just to watch them take off, ya know? Even w/ my last 'fast' car, I'd run people in LS1s, Saleens, etc, to get one of two results:

1) They think, how is that POS Front-wheel-drive PROBE beating me?

2) ME thinking "Wow! that car was fast...he smoked me"

·
Registered
165 Posts
Well.. being somewhat of a ricer myself... When I'm driving my civic.. I notice that I'm just minding my own business, when bikes start messing with me for no reason. Of course they don't kno that I have a zx6r in the garage, but they'll pull up next to me and start gassing, then braking over again. Of course I don't even try to race them, but the whole point of this is there are dumbass bikers out there too.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
awww man, the point of the race, wasn't realy to see who's going to win!!! When I used to race bikes in my cage, it was all just for fun. I knew they were going to beat me, but I just wanted to see how much faster they were...That's why I got a bike now! I was so impressed with the shear performance of a bike, that I had to have one...

Beware, racing on the streets is dangerous...and so is bringing up old threads! ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.