Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
soo last night at bike night, went out to a stunt spot, was going down a road to come back and do a wheelie, was in 2nd gear doing about 50, i had distance to slow down, if not for that puddel of water......tire locked up, launched off a grass mound over a 3 foot deep ditch into the other side of the ditch, bike flipped and hit a tree, i barely missed the tree. outcome: broken left coller bone, fractured rib, totaled bike.......im not happy, pics coming as soon as i can make it down stairs without screaming

·
Labia Grappler
3,744 Posts
soo last night at bike night, went out to a stunt spot, was going down a road to come back and do a wheelie, was in 2nd gear doing about 50, i had distance to slow down, if not for that puddel of water......tire locked up, launched off a grass mound over a 3 foot deep ditch into the other side of the ditch, bike flipped and hit a tree, i barely missed the tree. outcome: broken left coller bone, fractured rib, totaled bike.......im not happy, pics coming as soon as i can make it down stairs without screaming
Glad you weren't seriously injured. Did you have gear on?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Sorry to hear that bro. Sad day when you can't ride...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes boots, jeans, icon jacket, and brand new friggin helmet that i rode with for he first time last night.

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
Is that the only damage to the bike?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
forks and bars are done, front wheel is locked, and yes thats it as far as i know. but then again i havent seen it since it happened, my brother took those. it hit a tree so i dont know how the frame is, 636 forks and clipons are on the way

·
Registered
389 Posts
glad to hear you were only a little dinged up form the look of the bike it could have been very bad sorry about the bike. wish you a speed recovery

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,429 Posts
thanks. the shitty part is im schedualed to go to my lisence course this weekend too :(
You were stunting your bike on public streets without an MC endorsement?

I'm just sayin. :lol:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well no, i was going to do one wheelie out of the whole night, it was the back of a warehouse here owned by a local bike shop. i wont stunt on the streets, its bad enough i dont have a lisence, but im not about to risk 1000 ticket, bike impounded, and jail for a wheelie. i ride with the philosophy that if i do nothing wrong i dont get bothered and its worked for 7 months in orlando.

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,429 Posts
well no, i was going to do one wheelie out of the whole night, it was the back of a warehouse here owned by a local bike shop. i wont stunt on the streets, its bad enough i dont have a lisence, but im not about to risk 1000 ticket, bike impounded, and jail for a wheelie. i ride with the philosophy that if i do nothing wrong i dont get bothered and its worked for 7 months in orlando.
Right on. There are so many jackasses on sportbikes in Orlando with the "FTP" mentality that Orlando cops really have a hardon for sportbikers. It's pretty rough to ride in that area. :lol:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well honestly i pretty much hate traffic cops, they do serve a general purpose but it seems to me i see a whole lot more that i would go after than they do. ive had ppl cut me off right in front of a cop and they dont do shit but ill get a ticket for following too close when the car in front of me and i just started moving from a stop....they are hypocritical as hell and choose who they want to fuck with. but im not nieve and i know that in the end they are "always right" no matter how wrong they are. i just try to obay and keep my ass away from the popo

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,429 Posts
update, frame is still good, just need everything from the neck foward :) lol
Did you have insurance? I love that FL doesn't require it, but it REALLY fuggin sucks to wreck without it...lol

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
What year are the parts from?

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have all the plastics for the front end, well that is everthing except the headlight. Problem is they are all the sunbeam red, so you would have to have them painted.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts