Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an ER6n and have installed bar end mirrors. After removing the stock mirrors I have the mounting lugs still there and wondered if there is a place to get the rear caps that are on the 650r? Does this make sense?

· Premium Member
1,661 Posts
Sorry, I don't understand... Rear caps from a 650R=

· Premium Member
1,661 Posts
I think he means where the mirrors screw into on top of the bars.

Ah, that must be it... The "rear caps that are on a 650R" had me rather confused.

It's a piece of cake to replace the ER6n handlebar brackets with Ninja 650R brackets.

Ride On!

Tony

· Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, that's it!
Where would one find them? Basically I could probably find them, I just don't know what they're called. I came up with the same thing Tony posted when I searched. But Tony, I already bought those... from you. :)

· Premium Member
1,661 Posts
Yes, that's it!
Where would one find them? Basically I could probably find them, I just don't know what they're called. I came up with the same thing Tony posted when I searched. But Tony, I already bought those... from you. :)
These are the 650R parts you would need if you want to get rid of the mirror brackets on your ER6n:

43034:
HOLDER-BRAKE,MASTER-C

13280A:
HOLDER,CLUTCH LEVER

They're pretty cheap. Ride On!

Tony

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.